Diablo 4 Rotting Aspect
The Diablo 4 Rotting Aspect is NOT a Codex Aspect, which means it can only be found on gear and then extracted.
How To Get Rotting Aspect
The Rotting Aspect is not a Codex which means you will have to find it and extract it from Legendary Equipment that will randomly drop from enemies. The Rotting Aspect has a chance to appear on the following equipment slots:
You can boost your chances of acquiring the Rotting Aspect by target farming monsters known to have a higher drop rate for the type of equipment where this aspect is typically found on. The following monster have a higher chance to drop equipment that can be found with the Rotting Aspect:
Best Malignant Hearts To Use With Rotting Aspect
The best malignant heart to use with Rotting Aspect is Caged Heart of The Sacrilegious, which is a Vicious Type Socket.
Best Unique Weapons and Armor To Use with Rotting Aspect
The best unique equipment to use with Rotting Aspect in D4 is Black River, which is a Unique Scythe.
- Lucky Hit Chance
- Attack Speed for Corpse Skills
- Lucky Hit: Stun Chance
- Lucky Hit: Fear Chance
- Life On Kill
- Damage to Healthy Enemies
- Ranks to Fueled by Death
- Ranks to Corpse Explosion
Best Aspects To Use with Rotting Aspect
The best aspects to use with Rotting Aspect in D4 is Aspect of Explosive Mist, which is a Offensive Aspect and can only be used on Helm, Chest, Gloves, Boots, Shield, Amulet (+50%) Equipment Slots.
Best Paragons To Use With Rotting Aspect
The best paragon to use with Rotting Aspect in D4 is Flesh-eater, which is a Legendary Board Node.
- Consuming 5 Corpses grants 40% increased damage for 6 seconds.
- With at least 2 Corpses Nearby, you gain 15% Damage Reduction. With no Corpses Nearby, you deal 15% increased damage.
- Description:Grants +25 - 125% (5% Per Level) bonus to all Rare nodes within range.
- Radius Bonus:You deal x2% increased damage, up to x12%, for every Close Corpse.
- Radius Requirement:25 Dexterity
Best Skills To Use with Rotting Aspect
This chance is doubled against Bosses.