Diablo 4 Decompose
The Diablo 4 Decompose is a Shadow Damage Basic Necromancer Skill with a lucky hit chance of 40%. You can upgrade to Enhanced Decompose, and then the last upgrade you will choose between Acolyte's Decompose or Initiate's Decompose.
Decompose Stats and Upgrades
Best Malignant Hearts To Use With Decompose
The best malignant heart to use with Decompose in D4 is Caged Heart of The Sacrilegious, which is a Vicious Type Socket.
Best Unique Weapons and Armor To Use with Decompose
The best unique equipment to use with Decompose skill in D4 is Black River, which is a Unique Scythe.
- Lucky Hit Chance
- Attack Speed for Corpse Skills
- Lucky Hit: Stun Chance
- Lucky Hit: Fear Chance
- Life On Kill
- Damage to Healthy Enemies
- Ranks to Fueled by Death
- Ranks to Corpse Explosion
Best Aspects To Use with Decompose
The best aspects to use with Decompose skill in D4 is Flesh-Rending Aspect, which is a Resource Aspect and can only be used on Ring Equipment Slots.
Best Paragons To Use with Decompose
The best paragon to use with Decompose skill in D4 is Flesh-eater, which is a Legendary Board Node.
- Consuming 5 Corpses grants 40% increased damage for 6 seconds.
- With at least 2 Corpses Nearby, you gain 15% Damage Reduction. With no Corpses Nearby, you deal 15% increased damage.
- Description:Grants +25 - 125% (5% Per Level) bonus to all Rare nodes within range.
- Radius Bonus:You deal x2% increased damage, up to x12%, for every Close Corpse.
- Radius Requirement:25 Dexterity
Best Skills and Passives To Use with Decompose
The best skills to use with the Decompose skill in D4 is Corpse Explosion, and there is also a strong passive synergy with Necrotic Carapace.
This chance is doubled against Bosses.