Diablo 4 Flesh-eater
The Diablo 4 Flesh-eater is a Legendary Paragon Board. Using the Flesh-eater Paragon will have the following Legendary Node Effect:
Best Builds To Use with Flesh-eater Paragon Board
We have a total of (5) builds that use the Necromancer Flesh-eater Paragon Board. You can click/tap the Best Flesh-eater builds below to view the complete Build.
Best Malignant Hearts To Use With Flesh-eater
The best malignant heart to use with Flesh-eater in D4 is Caged Heart of The Sacrilegious, which is a Vicious Type Socket.
Best Unique Weapons and Armor To Use with Flesh-eater Paragon
The best unique equipment to use with the Flesh-eater paragon in D4 is Black River, which is a Unique Scythe.
- Lucky Hit Chance
- Attack Speed for Corpse Skills
- Lucky Hit: Stun Chance
- Lucky Hit: Fear Chance
- Life On Kill
- Damage to Healthy Enemies
- Ranks to Fueled by Death
- Ranks to Corpse Explosion
Best Aspects To Use with Flesh-eater Paragon
The best aspects to use with the Flesh-eater Legendary Paragon in D4 is Aspect of Explosive Mist, which is a Offensive Aspect and can only be used on Helm, Chest, Gloves, Boots, Shield, Amulet (+50%) Equipment Slots.
Best Paragons To Use in combination with Flesh-eater
The best paragon to use in combination with Flesh-eater paragon in D4 is Scent of Death.
- With at least 2 Corpses Nearby, you gain 15% Damage Reduction. With no Corpses Nearby, you deal 15% increased damage.
- Description:Grants +25 - 125% (5% Per Level) bonus to all Rare nodes within range.
- Radius Bonus:You deal x2% increased damage, up to x12%, for every Close Corpse.
- Radius Requirement:25 Dexterity
Best Skills To Use with Flesh-eater Paragon
The best skills to use with the Flesh-eater paragon in D4 is Corpse Explosion, and there is also a strong passive synergy with Necrotic Carapace.
This chance is doubled against Bosses.