Pokemon BDSP How To Get Razor Claw
|Where To Find
|How To Get
|Found on the strip of land reached by surfing south from the beach
|Southwest of Veteran Edgar
Razor Claw locations in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. The Razor Claw is an item that boosts the Pokemon's critical hit chance. It can also be held by Sneasel to evolve it into Weavile while leveling it up at night.
Location: Battle Park
This item can be bought from a shop at the Battle Park.
Location 2: Pokemon League
- You will need to ensure you have the HM's Rock Climb, Surf, Strength, Waterfall, and Rock Smash.
- From the entrance of the Pokemon League, follow the bridges until you reach a Rock Climb slope- go down it.
- From there, go west and continue until you reach a staircase- go up the stairs.
- Going straight north, walk until you see two staircases west of you, go up the stairs into the next area.
- Taking the South path, you will need to Rock Smash and Strength your way past the obstacles until you come across two paths, go on the north path and head up the stairs.
- Across the bridge, Rock Slide down the slope and continue down the path into the next area.
- Surf across the water to the center until you make it to a small waterfall. Use the ability Waterfall up to the following path.
- Continue going west, ignoring the other waterfall, continue walking until you come across a staircase to another area.
- Going up the staircase will bring you to a path you can follow west until you reach the Razor Claw laying on the ground- pick it up.
Location 3: Route 224
- Be sure you have the HM Surf on one of your Pokemon.
- Go to the beach on Route 224.
- From the beach, Surf south until you reach a small strip of land.
- On the ground, pick up the Razor Claw.
Pokemon BDSP Razor Claw Evolutions
Sneasel requires (hold Razor Claw, Nighttime) to evolve into Weavile.