Diablo 4 Eyes in the Dark
The Diablo 4 Eyes in the Dark is a Unique Pants exclusive to the Rogue class.
- Your Potion Also Briefly Grants Movement Speed
- Dodge Chance
- Shadow Damage
- Damage to Elites
- Damage to Trapped Enemies
- Unless it hits a Boss or Player, Death Trap will continue to re-arm itself until it kills an enemy. However, Death Trap's Cooldown is increased by [20 - 15%] .
- Rogue Class Only
Best Malignant Hearts To Use With Eyes in the Dark
The best malignant heart to use with Eyes in the Dark is Caged Heart of Trickery, which is a Brutal Type Socket.
Best Aspects To Use with Eyes in the Dark Unique Pants
Best Paragons To Use with Eyes in the Dark
The best paragon to use with Eyes in the Dark in D4 is Snare, which is a Rare Glyph Node.
- You deal 22.5% increased Critical Strike Damage to enemies affected by your Trap Skills.
- Description:For every 5 Intelligence purchased within range, Trap Skills deal +2.667 - 13.331% (0.5332% Per Level) increased damage.
- Radius Bonus:Non-Ultimate Trap Skills have x25% increased radius.
- Radius Requirement:25 Intelligence
- Description:For every 5 Strength purchased within range, you deal +2 - 10% (0.4% Per Level) increased damage to targets affected by Trap Skills.
- Radius Bonus:Enemies affected by Trap Skills take x10% increased damage from you.
- Radius Requirement:25 Strength
Best Skills To Use with Eyes in the Dark
The strongest skill synergy with the Eyes in the Dark Unique Pants in D4 are Death Trap, and there is also a strong passive synergy with Trap Mastery.
You can have 4 armed traps out at once.