Diablo 4 Snare
The Diablo 4 Snare is a Rare Paragon Glyph. Using the Snare Paragon will have the following Legendary Node Effect:
Best Malignant Hearts To Use With Snare
The best malignant heart to use with Snare in D4 is Caged Heart of Trickery, which is a Brutal Type Socket.
Best Unique Weapons and Armor To Use with Snare Paragon
The best unique equipment to use with the Snare paragon in D4 is Eyes in the Dark, which is a Unique Pants.
- Your Potion Also Briefly Grants Movement Speed
- Dodge Chance
- Shadow Damage
- Damage to Elites
- Damage to Trapped Enemies
Best Aspects To Use with Snare Paragon
The best aspects to use with the Snare Rare Paragon in D4 is Blast-Trapper's Aspect, which is a Offensive Aspect and can only be used on Gloves, Offhand, 1H Weapon, 2H Weapon (+100%), Ring, Amulet (+50%) Equipment Slots.
Best Paragons To Use in combination with Snare
The best paragon to use in combination with Snare paragon in D4 is Deadly Ambush.
- You deal 22.5% increased Critical Strike Damage to enemies affected by your Trap Skills.
- Your Ultimate Skills deal 30% increased damage and grant you 10% increased damage for 20 seconds when cast.
- Description:For every 5 Strength purchased within range, you deal +2 - 10% (0.4% Per Level) increased damage to targets affected by Trap Skills.
- Radius Bonus:Enemies affected by Trap Skills take x10% increased damage from you.
- Radius Requirement:25 Strength
Best Skills To Use with Snare Paragon
The best skills to use with the Snare paragon in D4 is Death Trap, and there is also a strong passive synergy with Trap Mastery.
You can have 4 armed traps out at once.
This Shadow Clone deals 60% of your damage.