Diablo 4 Frostfeeder
The Diablo 4 Frostfeeder is a Rare Paragon Glyph. Using the Frostfeeder Paragon will have the following Legendary Node Effect:
Best Unique Weapons and Armor To Use with Frostfeeder Paragon
The best unique equipment to use with the Frostfeeder paragon in D4 is Penitent Greaves, which is a Unique Boots.
- Dodge Chance While Evading
- Movement Speed
- Crowd Control Duration
- Reduced Duration of Enemy Slow
- Cold Resistance
Best Aspects To Use with Frostfeeder Paragon
The best aspects to use with the Frostfeeder Rare Paragon in D4 is Aspect of Noxious Ice, which is a Utility Aspect and can only be used on Helm, Chest, Gloves, Boots, Shield, Amulet (+50%) Equipment Slots.
Best Paragons To Use in combination with Frostfeeder
The best paragon to use in combination with Frostfeeder paragon in D4 is Control (Rogue).
- Description:For every 5 Intelligence purchased within range, you deal +3 - 15% (0.6% Per Level) increased damage to Crowd Controlled targets.
- Radius Bonus:You deal x10% increased damage to Slowed or Chilled enemies or, instead, x20% increased damage to Stunned or Frozen enemies.
- Radius Requirement:25 Intelligence
Best Skills To Use with Frostfeeder Paragon
The best skills to use with the Frostfeeder paragon in D4 is Cold Imbuement, and there is also a strong passive synergy with Chilling Weight.