Diablo 4 Snap Frozen Aspect
The Diablo 4 Snap Frozen Aspect is NOT a Codex Aspect, which means it can only be found on gear and then extracted.
How To Get Snap Frozen Aspect
The Snap Frozen Aspect is not a Codex which means you will have to find it and extract it from Legendary Equipment that will randomly drop from enemies. The Snap Frozen Aspect has a chance to appear on the following equipment slots:
You can boost your chances of acquiring the Snap Frozen Aspect by target farming monsters known to have a higher drop rate for the type of equipment where this aspect is typically found on. The following monster have a higher chance to drop equipment that can be found with the Snap Frozen Aspect:
Best Malignant Hearts To Use With Snap Frozen Aspect
The best malignant heart to use with Snap Frozen Aspect is Caged Heart of Malignant Pact, which is a Wrathful Type Socket.
Best Unique Weapons and Armor To Use with Snap Frozen Aspect
The best unique equipment to use with Snap Frozen Aspect in D4 is Penitent Greaves, which is a Unique Boots.
- Dodge Chance While Evading
- Movement Speed
- Crowd Control Duration
- Reduced Duration of Enemy Slow
- Cold Resistance
- Your Potion Also Briefly Grants Movement Speed
- Potion Charges
- Potion Drop Rate
- Lucky Hit: Chance to Heal
- Max Life
Best Aspects To Use with Snap Frozen Aspect
The best aspects to use with Snap Frozen Aspect in D4 is Aspect of Noxious Ice, which is a Utility Aspect and can only be used on Helm, Chest, Gloves, Boots, Shield, Amulet (+50%) Equipment Slots.
Best Paragons To Use With Snap Frozen Aspect
The best paragon to use with Snap Frozen Aspect in D4 is Control (Rogue), which is a Rare Glyph Node.
- Description:For every 5 Dexterity purchased within range, you deal +3 - 15% (0.6% Per Level) increased damage to Chilled targets.
- Radius Bonus:You gain x20% increased Chill effect.
- Radius Requirement:40 Dexterity
- Description:For every 5 Intelligence purchased within range, you deal +3 - 15% (0.6% Per Level) increased damage to Crowd Controlled targets.
- Radius Bonus:You deal x10% increased damage to Slowed or Chilled enemies or, instead, x20% increased damage to Stunned or Frozen enemies.
- Radius Requirement:25 Intelligence