Diablo 4 Caltrops
The Diablo 4 Caltrops is a Physical Damage Agility Rogue Skill with a lucky hit chance of 25%. You can upgrade to Enhanced Caltrops, and then the last upgrade you will choose between Disciplined Caltrops or Methodical Caltrops.
Caltrops Stats and Upgrades
Best Malignant Hearts To Use With Caltrops
The best malignant heart to use with Caltrops in D4 is Caged Heart of The Clipshot, which is a Devious Type Socket.
Best Unique Weapons and Armor To Use with Caltrops
The best unique equipment to use with Caltrops skill in D4 is The Butcher's Cleaver, which is a Unique Axe.
- Damage to Healthy Enemies
- Damage to Crowd Controlled Enemies
- Critical Strike Damage
- Critical Strike Chance Against Injured Enemies
- Damage to Injured Enemies
Best Aspects To Use with Caltrops
The best aspects to use with Caltrops skill in D4 is Trickster's Aspect, which is a Offensive Aspect and can only be used on Gloves, Offhand, 1H Weapon, 2H Weapon (+100%), Ring, Amulet (+50%) Equipment Slots.
Best Paragons To Use with Caltrops
The best paragon to use with Caltrops skill in D4 is Control (Rogue), which is a Rare Glyph Node.
- Description:For every 5 Intelligence purchased within range, you deal +3 - 15% (0.6% Per Level) increased damage to Crowd Controlled targets.
- Radius Bonus:You deal x10% increased damage to Slowed or Chilled enemies or, instead, x20% increased damage to Stunned or Frozen enemies.
- Radius Requirement:25 Intelligence
Best Skills and Passives To Use with Caltrops
The best skills to use with the Caltrops skill in D4 is Puncture.