A complete list of Pokemon you can find in Workout Sea Location based on weather. Rare pokemon can spawn such as Clawitzer who has a 1% chance to appear surfing during fog weather. You can also find Blissey and Carvanha Raid Battles and valuble Items such as , and within Workout Sea area.
Pokemon Spawns in Workout Sea Pokemon SW & SH
Here is a list of Workout Sea Pokemon Spawn Locations based on the weather in the area. For instance, you have a 1% chance to find the rare pokemon Clawitzer surfing in Workout Sea during fog. Non Overworld pokemon spawns such as Octillery, Happiny, and Skwovet are found in tall grass random encounters.
- SW= Pokemon spawns in Pokemon Sword Version.
- SH= Pokemon spawns in Pokemon Shield Version.
- = Overworld Pokemon are visible roaming around in the wild.
- = Non Overworld Pokemon are NOT visible and are only found in Tall Grass encounters.
Overworld Spawns (Visible in-game)
Pokemon Sword and Shield Raids in Workout Sea
Pokemon SW and SH Raids such as Scizor who has 600 CP Total, and rare pokemon like Blissey with a 540 CP Total and a 30 Capture Rate can appear as raid battles in Workout Sea.
- SW= Raid Pokemon appears in Pokemon Sword Version.
- SH= Raid Pokemon appears in Pokemon Shield Version.
List of all Raid Pokemon in Workout Sea
Items found in Workout Sea
- Found Here = Items that are found within the Workout Sea Area.
- Shop = If the item is purchasable at a Poke Shop.
- Encounter = Pokemon you can encounter that may hold that item.
List of all Items you can find in Workout Sea