Best Water Type Moves in Pokemon LA
You can learn 8 Water-Type Moves in Pokemon Legends Arceus. Water moves like Liquidation, Aqua Tail, and Hydro Pump are among the highest damage dealing moves.
- Type (Fire, Water, Grass, etc) – Determines the Move strengths and weaknesses.
- Power (Damage) – Power determines how much damage it will deal.
- Acc (Accuracy) – Acc determines chance rate to miss and hit.
- PP (Power Point) – PP determines the amount of times you can use that move.
- Effects – Moves can have additional Effects (Inflicting Status Aliments, Recovering HP, etc.).
|Special||110||80||5||The target is blasted by a huge volume of water launched under great pressure.|
|Physical||90||90||10||The user attacks by swinging its tail as if it were a vicious wave in a raging storm.|
|Physical||85||100||10||The user slams into the target using a full-force blast of water. This may also lower the target's Defense stat.|
|Physical||75||100||10||The user shrouds itself in water and slams into the target with its whole body to inflict damage. This also damages the user and raises the user’s action speed.|
|Special||65||85||10||May lower opponent's Accuracy.|
|Special||60||100||20||May confuse opponent.|
|Physical||40||100||20||User attacks first.|
|Special||40||100||30||May lower opponent's Speed.|