Best Flying Type Moves in Pokemon LA
You can learn 8 Flying-Type Moves in Pokemon Legends Arceus. Flying moves like Bleakwind Storm, Hurricane, and Brave Bird are among the highest damage dealing moves.
- Type (Fire, Water, Grass, etc) – Determines the Move strengths and weaknesses.
- Power (Damage) – Power determines how much damage it will deal.
- Acc (Accuracy) – Acc determines chance rate to miss and hit.
- PP (Power Point) – PP determines the amount of times you can use that move.
- Effects – Moves can have additional Effects (Inflicting Status Aliments, Recovering HP, etc.).
|Physical||120||100||15||User receives recoil damage.|
|Special||110||70||10||May confuse opponent.|
|Special||95||80||5||The user attacks with savagely cold winds that cause both body and spirit to tremble. This may also leave the target with frostbite.|
|Special||75||95||20||May cause flinching.|
|Physical||60||—||20||Ignores Accuracy and Evasiveness.|
|Special||60||95||25||High critical hit ratio.|
|Status||—||—||10||User recovers half of its max HP and loses the Flying type temporarily.|
|Special||40||100||35||Hits Pokémon using Fly/Bounce with double power.|