Pokemon Legends Arceus Flying Moves List of stats, such as Power, Acc, PP, and even additional Effects. We also include rankings for weakest and Best Flying Moves to deal damage with in Pokemon LA.
Best Flying Type Moves in Pokemon LA
You can learn 8 Flying-Type Moves in Pokemon Legends Arceus. Flying moves like Bleakwind Storm, Hurricane, and Brave Bird are among the highest damage dealing moves.
- Type (Fire, Water, Grass, etc) – Determines the Move strengths and weaknesses.
- Power (Damage) – Power determines how much damage it will deal.
- Acc (Accuracy) – Acc determines chance rate to miss and hit.
- PP (Power Point) – PP determines the amount of times you can use that move.
- Effects – Moves can have additional Effects (Inflicting Status Aliments, Recovering HP, etc.).
|Physical||120||100||15||User receives recoil damage.|
|Special||110||70||10||May confuse opponent.|
|Special||95||80||5||The user attacks with savagely cold winds that cause both body and spirit to tremble. This may also leave the target with frostbite.|
|Special||75||95||20||May cause flinching.|
|Physical||60||—||20||Ignores Accuracy and Evasiveness.|
|Special||60||95||25||High critical hit ratio.|
|Special||40||100||35||Hits Pokémon using Fly/Bounce with double power.|
|Status||—||—||10||User recovers half of its max HP and loses the Flying type temporarily.|
Pokemon Tier List
Crafting Materials List
Mass Outbreak Pokemon
Space-Time Distortions Pokemon
Spiritomb Wisp Locations
Old Verse Locations
Fire Pokemon Guides
Water Pokemon Guides
Grass Pokemon Guides
Electric Pokemon Guides
Rock Pokemon Guides
Poison Pokemon Guides
Psychic Pokemon Guides
Normal Pokemon Guides
Ground Pokemon Guides
Flying Pokemon Guides
Fighting Pokemon Guides
Dragon Pokemon Guides
Ice Pokemon Guides
Fairy Pokemon Guides
Steel Pokemon Guides
Dark Pokemon Guides
Bug Pokemon Guides
Ghost Pokemon Guides