Pokemon Legends Arceus Ice Moves List of stats, such as Power, Acc, PP, and even additional Effects. We also include rankings for weakest and Best Ice Moves to deal damage with in Pokemon LA.
Best Ice Type Moves in Pokemon LA
You can learn 10 Ice-Type Moves in Pokemon Legends Arceus. Ice moves like Mountain Gale, Ice Beam, and Blizzard are among the highest damage dealing moves.
- Type (Fire, Water, Grass, etc) – Determines the Move strengths and weaknesses.
- Power (Damage) – Power determines how much damage it will deal.
- Acc (Accuracy) – Acc determines chance rate to miss and hit.
- PP (Power Point) – PP determines the amount of times you can use that move.
- Effects – Moves can have additional Effects (Inflicting Status Aliments, Recovering HP, etc.).
|Special||110||70||5||May freeze opponent.|
|Special||90||100||10||May freeze opponent.|
|Physical||100||85||5||The user hurls giant chunks of ice at the target to inflict damage.|
|Physical||75||100||15||May freeze opponent.|
|Physical||85||90||10||May cause flinching.|
|Physical||65||95||15||May cause flinching and/or freeze opponent.|
|Special||55||95||15||Lowers opponent's Speed.|
|Physical||30||90||20||Doubles in power each turn for 5 turns.|
|Physical||40||100||30||User attacks first.|
|Special||40||100||25||May freeze opponent.|
Pokemon Tier List
Crafting Materials List
Mass Outbreak Pokemon
Space-Time Distortions Pokemon
Spiritomb Wisp Locations
Old Verse Locations
Fire Pokemon Guides
Water Pokemon Guides
Grass Pokemon Guides
Electric Pokemon Guides
Rock Pokemon Guides
Poison Pokemon Guides
Psychic Pokemon Guides
Normal Pokemon Guides
Ground Pokemon Guides
Flying Pokemon Guides
Fighting Pokemon Guides
Dragon Pokemon Guides
Ice Pokemon Guides
Fairy Pokemon Guides
Steel Pokemon Guides
Dark Pokemon Guides
Bug Pokemon Guides
Ghost Pokemon Guides