Best Ice Type Moves in Pokemon LA
You can learn 10 Ice-Type Moves in Pokemon Legends Arceus. Ice moves like Mountain Gale, Ice Beam, and Blizzard are among the highest damage dealing moves.
- Type (Fire, Water, Grass, etc) – Determines the Move strengths and weaknesses.
- Power (Damage) – Power determines how much damage it will deal.
- Acc (Accuracy) – Acc determines chance rate to miss and hit.
- PP (Power Point) – PP determines the amount of times you can use that move.
- Effects – Moves can have additional Effects (Inflicting Status Aliments, Recovering HP, etc.).
|Special||110||70||5||May freeze opponent.|
|Special||90||100||10||May freeze opponent.|
|Physical||100||85||5||The user hurls giant chunks of ice at the target to inflict damage.|
|Physical||75||100||15||May freeze opponent.|
|Physical||85||90||10||May cause flinching.|
|Physical||65||95||15||May cause flinching and/or freeze opponent.|
|Special||55||95||15||Lowers opponent's Speed.|
|Physical||30||90||20||Doubles in power each turn for 5 turns.|
|Physical||40||100||30||User attacks first.|
|Special||40||100||25||May freeze opponent.|