Best Ghost Type Moves in Pokemon LA
You can learn 9 Ghost-Type Moves in Pokemon Legends Arceus. Ghost moves like Shadow Claw, Shadow Ball, and Shadow Force are among the highest damage dealing moves.
- Type (Fire, Water, Grass, etc) – Determines the Move strengths and weaknesses.
- Power (Damage) – Power determines how much damage it will deal.
- Acc (Accuracy) – Acc determines chance rate to miss and hit.
- PP (Power Point) – PP determines the amount of times you can use that move.
- Effects – Moves can have additional Effects (Inflicting Status Aliments, Recovering HP, etc.).
|Physical||120||100||5||Disappears on first turn, attacks on second. Can strike through Protect/Detect.|
|Special||80||100||15||May lower opponent's Special Defense.|
|Physical||70||100||15||High critical hit ratio.|
|Special||60||100||15||The user attacks its target with spine-chilling resentment. This may also leave the target with frostbite. This move’s power is doubled if the target has a status condition.|
|Special||65||100||10||Inflicts more damage if the target has a status condition.|
|Special||60||100||15||The user attacks with myriad fireballs. This may also leave the target with a burn. This move’s power is doubled if the target has a status condition.|
|Special||60||100||5||May raise all user's stats at once.|
|Physical||30||100||15||May cause flinching.|
|Physical||40||100||30||User attacks first.|