Best Ground Type Moves in Pokemon LA
You can learn 8 Ground-Type Moves in Pokemon Legends Arceus. Ground moves like High Horsepower, Headlong Rush, and Earth Power are among the highest damage dealing moves.
- Type (Fire, Water, Grass, etc) – Determines the Move strengths and weaknesses.
- Power (Damage) – Power determines how much damage it will deal.
- Acc (Accuracy) – Acc determines chance rate to miss and hit.
- PP (Power Point) – PP determines the amount of times you can use that move.
- Effects – Moves can have additional Effects (Inflicting Status Aliments, Recovering HP, etc.).
|Special||90||100||10||May lower opponent's Special Defense.|
|Physical||100||100||5||The user smashes into the target in a full-body tackle. This also lowers the user’s defensive stats.|
|Physical||95||95||10||The user fiercely attacks the target using its entire body.|
|Special||95||80||5||The user attacks by wrapping the target in fierce winds and searingly hot sand. This also leaves the target with a burn.|
|Physical||60||100||20||Lowers opponent's Speed.|
|Special||65||85||10||May lower opponent's Accuracy.|
|Status||—||—||20||Hurts opponents when they switch into battle.|
|Special||20||100||10||Lowers opponent's Accuracy.|