Best Steel Type Moves in Pokemon LA
You can learn 7 Steel-Type Moves in Pokemon Legends Arceus. Steel moves like Flash Cannon, Iron Tail, and Steel Beam are among the highest damage dealing moves.
- Type (Fire, Water, Grass, etc) – Determines the Move strengths and weaknesses.
- Power (Damage) – Power determines how much damage it will deal.
- Acc (Accuracy) – Acc determines chance rate to miss and hit.
- PP (Power Point) – PP determines the amount of times you can use that move.
- Effects – Moves can have additional Effects (Inflicting Status Aliments, Recovering HP, etc.).
|Special||140||95||5||User loses 50% of its HP.|
|Physical||100||75||15||May lower opponent's Defense.|
|Special||80||100||10||May lower opponent's Special Defense.|
|Physical||80||100||15||May cause flinching.|
|Status||—||—||15||Sharply raises user's Defense.|
|Physical||40||100||30||User attacks first.|
|Status||-||100||10||The user makes its skin as hard as an iron shield, raising its defensive stats. Incoming moves also become more likely to miss.|