Best Fighting Type Moves in Pokemon LA
You can learn 8 Fighting-Type Moves in Pokemon Legends Arceus. Fighting moves like Drain Punch, Aura Sphere, and Close Combat are among the highest damage dealing moves.
- Type (Fire, Water, Grass, etc) – Determines the Move strengths and weaknesses.
- Power (Damage) – Power determines how much damage it will deal.
- Acc (Accuracy) – Acc determines chance rate to miss and hit.
- PP (Power Point) – PP determines the amount of times you can use that move.
- Effects – Moves can have additional Effects (Inflicting Status Aliments, Recovering HP, etc.).
|Physical||120||100||5||Lowers user's Defense and Special Defense.|
|Special||80||—||20||Ignores Accuracy and Evasiveness.|
|Physical||75||100||10||User recovers half the HP inflicted on opponent.|
|Status||—||—||20||Raises user's Attack and Defense.|
|Physical||50||100||15||The user delivers an axe kick, then fires three arrows. This raises the chance of its future attacks landing critical hits and also lowers the target’s defensive stats.|
|Physical||40||100||30||User attacks first.|
|Physical||40||100||15||May lower opponent's Defense.|
|Status||-||100||10||The user performs a dance to usher in victory. This raises the user’s offensive and defensive stats and increases the damage dealt by the user’s moves by 50 percent.|