Best Bug Type Moves in Pokemon LA
You can learn 7 Bug-Type Moves in Pokemon Legends Arceus. Bug moves like Leech Life, Bug Buzz, and Megahorn are among the highest damage dealing moves.
- Type (Fire, Water, Grass, etc) – Determines the Move strengths and weaknesses.
- Power (Damage) – Power determines how much damage it will deal.
- Acc (Accuracy) – Acc determines chance rate to miss and hit.
- PP (Power Point) – PP determines the amount of times you can use that move.
- Effects – Moves can have additional Effects (Inflicting Status Aliments, Recovering HP, etc.).
|Physical||120||85||10||Using its tough and impressive horn, the user rams into the target to inflict damage.|
|Special||90||100||10||May lower opponent's Special Defense.|
|Physical||80||100||10||User recovers half the HP inflicted on opponent.|
|Physical||80||100||15||The user slashes at the target by crossing its scythes or claws as if they were a pair of scissors. This move has a heightened chance of landing a critical hit.|
|Special||60||100||5||May raise all stats of user at once.|
|Special||50||100||20||Lowers opponent's Special Attack.|
|Physical||25||95||20||Hits 2-5 times in one turn.|