Pokemon Legends Arceus Bug Moves List of stats, such as Power, Acc, PP, and even additional Effects. We also include rankings for weakest and Best Bug Moves to deal damage with in Pokemon LA.
Best Bug Type Moves in Pokemon LA
You can learn 7 Bug-Type Moves in Pokemon Legends Arceus. Bug moves like Leech Life, Bug Buzz, and Megahorn are among the highest damage dealing moves.
- Type (Fire, Water, Grass, etc) – Determines the Move strengths and weaknesses.
- Power (Damage) – Power determines how much damage it will deal.
- Acc (Accuracy) – Acc determines chance rate to miss and hit.
- PP (Power Point) – PP determines the amount of times you can use that move.
- Effects – Moves can have additional Effects (Inflicting Status Aliments, Recovering HP, etc.).
|Physical||120||85||10||Using its tough and impressive horn, the user rams into the target to inflict damage.|
|Special||90||100||10||May lower opponent's Special Defense.|
|Physical||80||100||10||User recovers half the HP inflicted on opponent.|
|Physical||80||100||15||The user slashes at the target by crossing its scythes or claws as if they were a pair of scissors. This move has a heightened chance of landing a critical hit.|
|Special||60||100||5||May raise all stats of user at once.|
|Special||50||100||20||Lowers opponent's Special Attack.|
|Physical||25||95||20||Hits 2-5 times in one turn.|
Pokemon Tier List
Crafting Materials List
Mass Outbreak Pokemon
Space-Time Distortions Pokemon
Spiritomb Wisp Locations
Old Verse Locations
Fire Pokemon Guides
Water Pokemon Guides
Grass Pokemon Guides
Electric Pokemon Guides
Rock Pokemon Guides
Poison Pokemon Guides
Psychic Pokemon Guides
Normal Pokemon Guides
Ground Pokemon Guides
Flying Pokemon Guides
Fighting Pokemon Guides
Dragon Pokemon Guides
Ice Pokemon Guides
Fairy Pokemon Guides
Steel Pokemon Guides
Dark Pokemon Guides
Bug Pokemon Guides
Ghost Pokemon Guides