Best Fairy Type Moves in Pokemon LA
You can learn 7 Fairy-Type Moves in Pokemon Legends Arceus. Fairy moves like Springtide Storm, Play Rough, and Moonblast are among the highest damage dealing moves.
- Type (Fire, Water, Grass, etc) – Determines the Move strengths and weaknesses.
- Power (Damage) – Power determines how much damage it will deal.
- Acc (Accuracy) – Acc determines chance rate to miss and hit.
- PP (Power Point) – PP determines the amount of times you can use that move.
- Effects – Moves can have additional Effects (Inflicting Status Aliments, Recovering HP, etc.).
|Special||95||100||15||May lower opponent's Special Attack.|
|Physical||90||90||10||May lower opponent's Attack.|
|Special||95||80||5||The user attacks by wrapping the target in fierce winds brimming with love and hate. This move’s additional effects depend on the user’s form.|
|Special||80||100||10||Hits all adjacent opponents.|
|Status||—||100||30||Always goes first. Lowers the target's attack.|
|Special||50||100||10||User recovers most the HP inflicted on opponent.|
|Special||40||100||30||The user stirs up a fairy wind and strikes the target with it.|