Diablo 4 Bloodfeeder
The Diablo 4 Bloodfeeder is a Rare Paragon Glyph. Using the Bloodfeeder Paragon will have the following Legendary Node Effect:
Best Builds To Use with Bloodfeeder Glyph Paragon
We have a total of (1) builds that use the Barbarian Bloodfeeder Glyph Paragon. You can click/tap the Best Bloodfeeder builds below to view the complete Build.
Best Malignant Hearts To Use With Bloodfeeder
The best malignant heart to use with Bloodfeeder in D4 is Caged Heart of Focused Rage, which is a Vicious Type Socket.
Best Unique Weapons and Armor To Use with Bloodfeeder Paragon
The best unique equipment to use with the Bloodfeeder paragon in D4 is Fields of Crimson, which is a Unique Sword.
- Critical Strike Damage
- Damage with Two-Handed Slashing Weapons
- Damage Over Time
- Cooldown Reduction for Rupture
- Ranks to Rupture
- Physical Damage
- Physical Critical Strike Chance Against Elites
- Damage Reduction From Bleeding Enemies
- Critical Strike Damage
- Maximum Life
- All Stats
- Ignores Durability Loss
Best Aspects To Use with Bloodfeeder Paragon
The best aspects to use with the Bloodfeeder Rare Paragon in D4 is Aspect of Anemia, which is a Utility Aspect and can only be used on Helm, Chest, Gloves, Boots, Shield, Amulet (+50%) Equipment Slots.
Best Paragons To Use in combination with Bloodfeeder
The best paragon to use in combination with Bloodfeeder paragon in D4 is Blood Rage.
- Enemies that have been affected by your Bleeding for 3 or more seconds take 15% increased damage from you.
- Killing a Bleeding enemy has 10% chance to grant Berserking for 5 seconds.
- Damaging enemies with One-Handed Weapons increases your Critical Strike chance by 1% for 2 seconds, up to 5%. This can only happen once per Skill cast, or twice per second while channeling Whirlwind.
- While Berserking, Critical Strikes increase your Attack Speed by 2%, up to 10% for 6 seconds.
- Description:For every 5 Willpower purchased within range, you deal +2 - 8% (0.3% Per Level) increased Bleeding damage.
- Radius Bonus:Killing a Bleeding enemy has a 10% chance to reduce the Cooldowns of your Non-Ultimate active Cooldowns by 1 second.
- Radius Requirement:25 Willpower
- Description:For every 5 Strength purchased within range, you deal +2 - 8% (0.3% Per Level) increased damage while wielding an Axe.
- Radius Bonus:While wielding an Axe, you deal x12% increased Critical Strike Damage.
- Radius Requirement:40 Strength
Best Skills To Use with Bloodfeeder Paragon
The best skills to use with the Bloodfeeder paragon in D4 is Rupture, and there is also a strong passive synergy with Gushing Wounds.
Overpowering a Bleeding enemy creates an explosion that inflicts 70% Bleeding damage over 5 seconds.