Diablo 4 Fields of Crimson
The Diablo 4 Fields of Crimson is a Unique Sword exclusive to the Barbarian class.
- Critical Strike Damage
- Damage with Two-Handed Slashing Weapons
- Damage Over Time
- Cooldown Reduction for Rupture
- Ranks to Rupture
- While using this weapon, damaging at least one enemy with Rupture creates a blood pool that inflicts [20%] Bleeding damage over 6 seconds. Enemies standing in the pool take [15 - 34%] increased Bleed damage.
- Barbarian Class Only
How To Get Fields of Crimson
The Fields of Crimson Unique Sword will only drop from Level 85+ Monsters.
You can further increase your chances of the Fields of Crimson Drop by slaying Beasts, Skeletons, Zombies, Knights in Nightmare Dungeons. Since these monster types have a higher drop rate of Unique Sword Equipment.
Best Builds To Use with Fields of Crimson
We have a total of (1) builds that use the Fields of Crimson Unique Sword. You can click/tap any Fields of Crimson build below to view the complete Build.
Best Unique Weapons and Armor To Use with Fields of Crimson
The best unique equipment to use with Fields of Crimson in D4 is Rage of Harrogath, which is a Unique Chest Armor.
- Physical Damage
- Physical Critical Strike Chance Against Elites
- Damage Reduction From Bleeding Enemies
Best Aspects To Use with Fields of Crimson Unique Sword
Best Paragons To Use with Fields of Crimson
The best paragon to use with Fields of Crimson in D4 is Bloodfeeder, which is a Rare Glyph Node.
- Enemies that have been affected by your Bleeding for 3 or more seconds take 15% increased damage from you.
- Killing a Bleeding enemy has 10% chance to grant Berserking for 5 seconds.
- Description:For every 5 Willpower purchased within range, you deal +2 - 8% (0.3% Per Level) increased Bleeding damage.
- Radius Bonus:Killing a Bleeding enemy has a 10% chance to reduce the Cooldowns of your Non-Ultimate active Cooldowns by 1 second.
- Radius Requirement:25 Willpower
- Description:For every 5 Dexterity purchased within range, you deal +2 - 8% (0.3% Per Level) increased damage to Bleeding targets.
- Radius Bonus:You have 5% increased Critical Strike Chance against Bleeding enemies.
- Radius Requirement:25 Dexterity
Best Skills To Use with Fields of Crimson
The strongest skill synergy with the Fields of Crimson Unique Sword in D4 are Rupture, and there is also a strong passive synergy with Gushing Wounds.
Overpowering a Bleeding enemy creates an explosion that inflicts 70% Bleeding damage over 5 seconds.