Diablo 4 Disembowel
The Diablo 4 Disembowel is a Rare Paragon Glyph. Using the Disembowel Paragon will have the following Legendary Node Effect:
Best Unique Weapons and Armor To Use with Disembowel Paragon
The best unique equipment to use with the Disembowel paragon in D4 is Rage of Harrogath, which is a Unique Chest Armor.
- Physical Damage
- Physical Critical Strike Chance Against Elites
- Damage Reduction From Bleeding Enemies
- Critical Strike Damage
- Damage with Two-Handed Slashing Weapons
- Damage Over Time
- Cooldown Reduction for Rupture
- Ranks to Rupture
Best Aspects To Use with Disembowel Paragon
The best aspects to use with the Disembowel Rare Paragon in D4 is Aspect of Anemia, which is a Utility Aspect and can only be used on Helm, Chest, Gloves, Boots, Shield, Amulet (+50%) Equipment Slots.
Best Paragons To Use in combination with Disembowel
The best paragon to use in combination with Disembowel paragon in D4 is Blood Rage.
- Enemies that have been affected by your Bleeding for 3 or more seconds take 15% increased damage from you.
- Killing a Bleeding enemy has 10% chance to grant Berserking for 5 seconds.
- Description:For every 5 Dexterity purchased within range, you deal +2 - 8% (0.3% Per Level) increased damage to Bleeding targets.
- Radius Bonus:You have 5% increased Critical Strike Chance against Bleeding enemies.
- Radius Requirement:25 Dexterity
Best Skills To Use with Disembowel Paragon
The best skills to use with the Disembowel paragon in D4 is Rupture, and there is also a strong passive synergy with Gushing Wounds.
Overpowering a Bleeding enemy creates an explosion that inflicts 70% Bleeding damage over 5 seconds.