Diablo 4 Seething
The Diablo 4 Seething is a Rare Paragon Glyph. Using the Seething Paragon will have the following Legendary Node Effect:
Best Malignant Hearts To Use With Seething
The best malignant heart to use with Seething in D4 is Caged Heart of Focused Rage, which is a Vicious Type Socket.
Best Unique Weapons and Armor To Use with Seething Paragon
The best unique equipment to use with the Seething paragon in D4 is 100,000 Steps, which is a Unique Boots.
- Critical Strike Damage
- Damage with Dual-Wielded Weapons
- Damage to Close Enemies
- Physical Damage
- Lucky Hit: Up to a 5% Chance to Restore Primary Resource
- bonus Evade charges
- Damage When Swapping Weapons
- Bonus Movement Speed
- Ranks to Ground Stomp
Best Aspects To Use with Seething Paragon
The best aspects to use with the Seething Rare Paragon in D4 is Aspect of Echoing Fury, which is a Resource Aspect and can only be used on Ring Equipment Slots.
Best Paragons To Use in combination with Seething
The best paragon to use in combination with Seething paragon in D4 is Warbringer.
- For every 75 Fury you spend, gain 20% of your Maximum Life as Fortify.
- Swapping weapons grants you 3 Fury.
- Description:For every 5 Dexterity purchased within range, All damage deal +1.5 - 7.5% (0.3% Per Level) increased Critical Strike Damage.
- Radius Bonus:Skills that Critically Strike generate 3 Fury.
- Radius Requirement:25 Dexterity
Best Skills To Use with Seething Paragon
The best skills to use with the Seething paragon in D4 is Hammer of the Ancients, and there is also a strong passive synergy with Invigorating Fury.