Diablo 4 Warbringer
The Diablo 4 Warbringer is a Legendary Paragon Board. Using the Warbringer Paragon will have the following Legendary Node Effect:
Visual layout of the Warbringer Paragon Board. Hover each node within the board to view it effects.
The Warbringer Board has many rare nodes that provide the following stat effects:
- Resistance to All Elements
- Fire Resistance
Best Builds To Use with Warbringer Paragon Board
We have a total of (5) builds that use the Barbarian Warbringer Paragon Board. You can click/tap the Best Warbringer builds below to view the complete Build.
Best Malignant Hearts To Use With Warbringer
The best malignant heart to use with Warbringer in D4 is Caged Heart of Focused Rage, which is a Vicious Type Socket.
Best Unique Weapons and Armor To Use with Warbringer Paragon
The best unique equipment to use with the Warbringer paragon in D4 is 100,000 Steps, which is a Unique Boots.
- Your Potion Also Briefly Grants Movement Speed
- Potion Charges
- Potion Drop Rate
- Lucky Hit: Chance to Heal
- Max Life
- Critical Strike Damage
- Damage with Dual-Wielded Weapons
- Damage to Close Enemies
- Physical Damage
- Lucky Hit: Up to a 5% Chance to Restore Primary Resource
- bonus Evade charges
- Damage When Swapping Weapons
- Bonus Movement Speed
- Ranks to Ground Stomp
- Resistance to All Elements
- All Stats
- Core Skill Damage
- Damage While Healthy
- Resource Regeneration
Best Aspects To Use with Warbringer Paragon
The best aspects to use with the Warbringer Legendary Paragon in D4 is Aspect of Numbing Wrath, which is a Defensive Aspect and can only be used on Helm, Chest, Pants, Shield, Amulet (+50%) Equipment Slots.
Best Paragons To Use in combination with Warbringer
The best paragon to use in combination with Warbringer paragon in D4 is Bone Breaker.
- Overpowers with your Two-Handed Bludgeoning Weapon Stun enemies for 4 seconds and grant you 25% of your Maximum Life as Fortify.
- Swapping weapons grants you 3 Fury.
- Description:For every 5 Strength purchased within range, you deal +2 - 8% (0.3% Per Level) increased damage while wielding a Sword.
- Radius Bonus:While wielding a Sword, you gain 3 Fury when you kill an enemy.
- Radius Requirement:40 Strength
- Description:For every 5 Dexterity purchased within range, All damage deal +1.5 - 7.5% (0.3% Per Level) increased Critical Strike Damage.
- Radius Bonus:Skills that Critically Strike generate 3 Fury.
- Radius Requirement:25 Dexterity
- Description:For every 5 Willpower purchased within range, you deal +2 - 8% (0.3% Per Level) increased damage while Fortified.
- Radius Bonus:You gain up to 10% Damage Reduction the more Fortify you have.
- Radius Requirement:25 Willpower
Best Skills To Use with Warbringer Paragon
The best skills to use with the Warbringer paragon in D4 is Hammer of the Ancients, and there is also a strong passive synergy with Invigorating Fury.