League of Legends Wild Rift Best Champions Tier List for Patch 2.4 Season 3 will rank the strongest champion picks that win in ranked games. Below we list what we consider the best champions to play in the current meta and other good champions that are popular at the moment in patch 2.4. Within each tier, we display what role (Baron Lane, Jungle, Mid Lane, Dragon Lane, and Support) you should use that specific champion.
LoL Wild Rift Tier List 2.4
This LoL Wild Rift Tier List for Patch 2.4 will rank the weakest and strongest Champions in the game. Below we explain what each Tier Rank means, and you can expect this tier list to stay up-to-date with the newest balance changes with every patch in Wild Rift.
- S TIERThe Best Champions in our LoL Wild Rift Tier List.
- A TIERVery Strong Champions, but not on the same level as S-Tier Choices.
- B TIERGood choice and can be viable when used with the right Build.
- C TIERAn Average choice, middle of the pack neither good nor bad.
- UnreleasedThese Champions rankings are still to be determined within this Tier List.
- = Top Lane (Baron Lane)
- = Jungle
- = Middle (Mid Lane)
- = ADC (Dragon Lane)
- = Support (Dragon Lane Support Duo)
You can Click/Tap any of the champion images to view Item Builds, Runes, Stats and more.
Best Champions To Ban in Wild Rift Patch 2.4 based on how Popular and strong they are in Wild Rift.
Best Champions To Play in Wild Rift based on Meta, Diffculty and overall Stregnth.