Diablo 4 Winter
The Diablo 4 Winter is a Rare Paragon Glyph. Using the Winter Paragon will have the following Legendary Node Effect:
Best Malignant Hearts To Use With Winter
The best malignant heart to use with Winter in D4 is Caged Heart of Spellbreaking, which is a Brutal Type Socket.
Best Unique Weapons and Armor To Use with Winter Paragon
The best unique equipment to use with the Winter paragon in D4 is Harlequin Crest, which is a Unique Helm.
- Maximum Life
- Cooldown Reduction
- Crafting Material Find
- Dodge Chance While Evading
- Movement Speed
- Crowd Control Duration
- Reduced Duration of Enemy Slow
- Cold Resistance
Best Aspects To Use with Winter Paragon
The best aspects to use with the Winter Rare Paragon in D4 is Aspect of the Frozen Tundra, which is a Offensive Aspect and can only be used on Gloves, Offhand, 1H Weapon, 2H Weapon (+100%), Ring, Amulet (+50%) Equipment Slots.
Best Paragons To Use in combination with Winter
The best paragon to use in combination with Winter paragon in D4 is Frigid Fate.
- Dealing Cold Damage to Vulnerable enemies increases your Lucky Hit Chance by +1% for 5 seconds, up to +15%.
- Description:For every 5 Dexterity purchased within range, you deal +3 - 15% (0.6% Per Level) increased damage to Crowd Controlled targets.
- Radius Bonus:You deal x10% increased damage to Slowed or Chilled enemies or, instead, x20% increased damage to Stunned or Frozen enemies.
- Radius Requirement:25 Dexterity
Best Skills To Use with Winter Paragon
The best skills to use with the Winter paragon in D4 is Deep Freeze, and there is also a strong passive synergy with Icy Touch.
Casting Deep Freeze again ends the effect early.