Diablo 4 Reinforced
The Diablo 4 Reinforced is a Rare Paragon Glyph. Using the Reinforced Paragon will have the following Legendary Node Effect:
Best Malignant Hearts To Use With Reinforced
The best malignant heart to use with Reinforced in D4 is Caged Heart of Spellbreaking, which is a Brutal Type Socket.
Best Unique Weapons and Armor To Use with Reinforced Paragon
The best unique equipment to use with the Reinforced paragon in D4 is Harlequin Crest, which is a Unique Helm.
- Maximum Life
- Cooldown Reduction
- Crafting Material Find
- Your Potion Also Briefly Grants Movement Speed
- Potion Charges
- Potion Drop Rate
- Lucky Hit: Chance to Heal
- Max Life
Best Aspects To Use with Reinforced Paragon
The best aspects to use with the Reinforced Rare Paragon in D4 is Aspect of Fortune, which is a Utility Aspect and can only be used on Helm, Chest, Gloves, Boots, Shield, Amulet (+50%) Equipment Slots.
Best Paragons To Use in combination with Reinforced
The best paragon to use in combination with Reinforced paragon in D4 is Icefall.
- Killing a Frozen enemy grants you 15% of your Maximum Life as a Barrier for 5 seconds.
- Description:For every 5 Dexterity purchased within range, you deal +2 - 10% (0.4% Per Level) increased damage to Close targets.
- Radius Bonus:You gain 15% Damage Reduction against Close Enemies.
- Radius Requirement:25 Dexterity
Best Skills To Use with Reinforced Paragon
The best skills to use with the Reinforced paragon in D4 is Ice Armor, and there is also a strong passive synergy with Align the Elements.