Diablo 4 Electrocute
The Diablo 4 Electrocute is a Rare Paragon Glyph. Using the Electrocute Paragon will have the following Legendary Node Effect:
Best Builds To Use with Electrocute Glyph Paragon
We have a total of (3) builds that use the Sorceress Electrocute Glyph Paragon. You can click/tap the Best Electrocute builds below to view the complete Build.
Best Malignant Hearts To Use With Electrocute
The best malignant heart to use with Electrocute in D4 is Caged Heart of Spellbreaking, which is a Brutal Type Socket.
Best Unique Weapons and Armor To Use with Electrocute Paragon
The best unique equipment to use with the Electrocute paragon in D4 is Raiment of the Infinite, which is a Unique Chest Armor.
- Damage to Close Enemies
- Damage to Stunned Enemies
- Ranks to Glass Cannon
- Maximum Life
- Cooldown Reduction
- Crafting Material Find
- Your Potion Also Restores X% Resource
- Damage to Frozen Enemies
- Damage to Injured Enemies
- Freeze Duration
Best Aspects To Use with Electrocute Paragon
The best aspects to use with the Electrocute Rare Paragon in D4 is Aspect of Control, which is a Offensive Aspect and can only be used on Gloves, Offhand, 1H Weapon, 2H Weapon (+100%), Ring, Amulet (+50%) Equipment Slots.
Best Paragons To Use in combination with Electrocute
The best paragon to use in combination with Electrocute paragon in D4 is Control (Sorceress).
- Stunning Close Enemies restores 10 Mana.
- Killing a Frozen enemy grants you 15% of your Maximum Life as a Barrier for 5 seconds.
- Description:For every 5 Dexterity purchased within range, you deal +3 - 15% (0.6% Per Level) increased damage to Crowd Controlled targets.
- Radius Bonus:You deal x10% increased damage to Slowed or Chilled enemies or, instead, x20% increased damage to Stunned or Frozen enemies.
- Radius Requirement:25 Dexterity
- Description:For every 5 Willpower purchased within range, you deal +3 - 15% (0.6% Per Level) increased damage to Chilled targets.
- Radius Bonus:Enemies deal 13.3% reduced damage to you for 5 seconds after they are no longer Frozen.
- Radius Requirement:25 Willpower
Best Skills To Use with Electrocute Paragon
The best skills to use with the Electrocute paragon in D4 is Arc Lash, and there is also a strong passive synergy with Align the Elements.