Diablo 4 Warding
The Diablo 4 Warding is a Rare Paragon Glyph. Using the Warding Paragon will have the following Legendary Node Effect:
Best Malignant Hearts To Use With Warding
The best malignant heart to use with Warding in D4 is Caged Heart of Omnipower, which is a Wrathful Type Socket.
Best Aspects To Use with Warding Paragon
The best aspects to use with the Warding Rare Paragon in D4 is Prodigy's Aspect, which is a Resource Aspect and can only be used on Ring Equipment Slots.
Best Paragons To Use in combination with Warding
The best paragon to use in combination with Warding paragon in D4 is Elemental Summoner.
- Stunning Close Enemies restores 10 Mana.
- Your Conjuration Skills have a 5% reduced Cooldown or Mana cost per Conjuration Skill you have equipped.
- Description:Grants +30 - 150% (6% Per Level) bonus to all Magic nodes within range.
- Radius Bonus:After spending 50 Mana, you deal x6.7% increased damage and gain 6.7% increased Mana Regeneration for 3 seconds.
- Radius Requirement:40 Intelligence