Diablo 4 Aspect of Concentration
The Diablo 4 Aspect of Concentration is NOT a Codex Aspect, which means it can only be found on gear and then extracted.
How To Get Aspect of Concentration
The Aspect of Concentration is not a Codex which means you will have to find it and extract it from Legendary Equipment that will randomly drop from enemies. The Aspect of Concentration has a chance to appear on the following equipment slots:
You can boost your chances of acquiring the Aspect of Concentration by target farming monsters known to have a higher drop rate for the type of equipment where this aspect is typically found on. The following monster have a higher chance to drop equipment that can be found with the Aspect of Concentration:
Best Malignant Hearts To Use With Aspect of Concentration
The best malignant heart to use with Aspect of Concentration is Caged Heart of Omnipower, which is a Wrathful Type Socket.
Best Aspects To Use with Aspect of Concentration
The best aspects to use with Aspect of Concentration in D4 is Prodigy's Aspect, which is a Resource Aspect and can only be used on Ring Equipment Slots.
Best Paragons To Use With Aspect of Concentration
The best paragon to use with Aspect of Concentration in D4 is Elemental Summoner, which is a Legendary Board Node.
- Stunning Close Enemies restores 10 Mana.
- Your Conjuration Skills have a 5% reduced Cooldown or Mana cost per Conjuration Skill you have equipped.
- Description:Grants +25 - 125% (5% Per Level) bonus to all Rare nodes within range.
- Radius Bonus:You take reduced damage the less Mana you have, up to 25%.
- Radius Requirement:25 Willpower
- Description:Grants +30 - 150% (6% Per Level) bonus to all Magic nodes within range.
- Radius Bonus:After spending 50 Mana, you deal x6.7% increased damage and gain 6.7% increased Mana Regeneration for 3 seconds.
- Radius Requirement:40 Intelligence