Diablo 4 Encased Aspect
The Diablo 4 Encased Aspect is NOT a Codex Aspect, which means it can only be found on gear and then extracted.
How To Get Encased Aspect
The Encased Aspect is not a Codex which means you will have to find it and extract it from Legendary Equipment that will randomly drop from enemies. The Encased Aspect has a chance to appear on the following equipment slots:
You can boost your chances of acquiring the Encased Aspect by target farming monsters known to have a higher drop rate for the type of equipment where this aspect is typically found on. The following monster have a higher chance to drop equipment that can be found with the Encased Aspect:
Best Malignant Hearts To Use With Encased Aspect
The best malignant heart to use with Encased Aspect is Caged Heart of The Dark Dance, which is a Vicious Type Socket.
Best Unique Weapons and Armor To Use with Encased Aspect
The best unique equipment to use with Encased Aspect in D4 is Temerity, which is a Unique Pants.
- Your Potion Also Briefly Grants Movement Speed
- Potion Charges
- Potion Drop Rate
- Lucky Hit: Chance to Heal
- Max Life
- Critical Strike Chance
- Cold Damage
- Freeze Duration
- Lucky Hit: Chance to Restore Primary Resource
- Resistance to All Elements
- All Stats
- Core Skill Damage
- Damage While Healthy
- Resource Regeneration
Best Aspects To Use with Encased Aspect
The best aspects to use with Encased Aspect in D4 is Prodigy's Aspect, which is a Resource Aspect and can only be used on Ring Equipment Slots.
Best Paragons To Use With Encased Aspect
The best paragon to use with Encased Aspect in D4 is Icefall, which is a Legendary Board Node.
- Killing a Frozen enemy grants you 15% of your Maximum Life as a Barrier for 5 seconds.
- Stunning Close Enemies restores 10 Mana.
- Your Conjuration Skills have a 5% reduced Cooldown or Mana cost per Conjuration Skill you have equipped.
- Description:Grants +25 - 125% (5% Per Level) bonus to all Rare nodes within range.
- Radius Bonus:You take reduced damage the less Mana you have, up to 25%.
- Radius Requirement:25 Willpower
- Description:Grants +30 - 150% (6% Per Level) bonus to all Magic nodes within range.
- Radius Bonus:After spending 50 Mana, you deal x6.7% increased damage and gain 6.7% increased Mana Regeneration for 3 seconds.
- Radius Requirement:40 Intelligence
Best Skills To Use with Encased Aspect
Casting Deep Freeze again ends the effect early.
Killing an enemy with a Critical Strike grants both bonuses against all enemies for 3 seconds. Both bonuses are also granted for 3 seconds when hitting a Boss with a Critical Strike.