Diablo 4 Guzzler
The Diablo 4 Guzzler is a Rare Paragon Glyph. Using the Guzzler Paragon will have the following Legendary Node Effect:
Best Builds To Use with Guzzler Glyph Paragon
We have a total of (1) builds that use the Druid Guzzler Glyph Paragon. You can click/tap the Best Guzzler builds below to view the complete Build.
Best Unique Weapons and Armor To Use with Guzzler Paragon
The best unique equipment to use with the Guzzler paragon in D4 is Hunter's Zenith, which is a Unique Ring.
- Your Potion Also Briefly Grants Movement Speed
- Potion Charges
- Potion Drop Rate
- Lucky Hit: Chance to Heal
- Max Life
- Lightning Resistance
- Poison Resistance
- Damage while Shapeshifted
- Critical Strike Damage While in Werewolf Form
- Overpower Damage While in Werebear Form
- Ranks to Quickshift
Best Aspects To Use with Guzzler Paragon
The best aspects to use with the Guzzler Rare Paragon in D4 is Smiting Aspect, which is a Offensive Aspect and can only be used on Gloves, Offhand, 1H Weapon, 2H Weapon (+100%), Ring, Amulet (+50%) Equipment Slots.
Best Paragons To Use in combination with Guzzler
The best paragon to use in combination with Guzzler paragon in D4 is Fulminate.
- Description:For every 5 Dexterity purchased within range, you deal +2 - 10% (0.4% Per Level) increased Lightning damage.
- Radius Bonus:You deal x12% increased Lightning damage to both Healthy and Injured enemies.
- Radius Requirement:25 Dexterity
Best Skills To Use with Guzzler Paragon
The best skills to use with the Guzzler paragon in D4 is Blood Howl, and there is also a strong passive synergy with Ursine Strength.
While Healthy, deal x30% increased damage.