Diablo 4 Fulminate
The Diablo 4 Fulminate is a Rare Paragon Glyph. Using the Fulminate Paragon will have the following Legendary Node Effect:
Best Unique Weapons and Armor To Use with Fulminate Paragon
The best unique equipment to use with the Fulminate paragon in D4 is Hunter's Zenith, which is a Unique Ring.
- Your Potion Also Briefly Grants Movement Speed
- Potion Charges
- Potion Drop Rate
- Lucky Hit: Chance to Heal
- Max Life
- Lightning Resistance
- Poison Resistance
- Damage while Shapeshifted
- Critical Strike Damage While in Werewolf Form
- Overpower Damage While in Werebear Form
- Ranks to Quickshift
Best Aspects To Use with Fulminate Paragon
The best aspects to use with the Fulminate Rare Paragon in D4 is Smiting Aspect, which is a Offensive Aspect and can only be used on Gloves, Offhand, 1H Weapon, 2H Weapon (+100%), Ring, Amulet (+50%) Equipment Slots.
Best Paragons To Use in combination with Fulminate
The best paragon to use in combination with Fulminate paragon in D4 is Guzzler.
- Description:For every 5 Intelligence purchased within range, you deal +2.65 - 10% (0.3675% Per Level) increased damage while Healthy.
- Radius Bonus:You gain +30% increased Potion Healing.
- Radius Requirement:25 Intelligence
Best Skills To Use with Fulminate Paragon
The best skills to use with the Fulminate paragon in D4 is Blood Howl, and there is also a strong passive synergy with Ursine Strength.
While Healthy, deal x30% increased damage.