Diablo 4 Shapeshifter
The Diablo 4 Shapeshifter is a Rare Paragon Glyph. Using the Shapeshifter Paragon will have the following Legendary Node Effect:
Best Unique Weapons and Armor To Use with Shapeshifter Paragon
The best unique equipment to use with the Shapeshifter paragon in D4 is Hunter's Zenith, which is a Unique Ring.
- Lightning Resistance
- Poison Resistance
- Damage while Shapeshifted
- Critical Strike Damage While in Werewolf Form
- Overpower Damage While in Werebear Form
- Ranks to Quickshift
Best Aspects To Use with Shapeshifter Paragon
The best aspects to use with the Shapeshifter Rare Paragon in D4 is Skinwalker's Aspect, which is a Defensive Aspect and can only be used on Helm, Chest, Pants, Shield, Amulet (+50%) Equipment Slots.
Best Paragons To Use in combination with Shapeshifter
The best paragon to use in combination with Shapeshifter paragon in D4 is Inner Beast.
- After shapeshifting, your Spirit costs are reduced by 10% for 5 seconds, up to 30%.
- Description:Grants +25 - 125% (5% Per Level) bonus to all Rare nodes within range.
- Radius Bonus:You have a 30% chance when Shapeshifting to gain a Barrier that absorbs 5% of your Maximum Life in damage for 4 seconds.
- Radius Requirement:25 Dexterity
Best Skills To Use with Shapeshifter Paragon
The best skills to use with the Shapeshifter paragon in D4 is Blood Howl, and there is also a strong passive synergy with Heightened Senses.
Kills extend the duration by 1 second up to 5 additional seconds.
Infected enemies spread Rabies to other surrounding targets.