Diablo 4 Pestilent Points Aspect
The Diablo 4 Pestilent Points Aspect is NOT a Codex Aspect, which means it can only be found on gear and then extracted.
How To Get Pestilent Points Aspect
The Pestilent Points Aspect is not a Codex which means you will have to find it and extract it from Legendary Equipment that will randomly drop from enemies. The Pestilent Points Aspect has a chance to appear on the following equipment slots:
You can boost your chances of acquiring the Pestilent Points Aspect by target farming monsters known to have a higher drop rate for the type of equipment where this aspect is typically found on. The following monster have a higher chance to drop equipment that can be found with the Pestilent Points Aspect:
Best Unique Weapons and Armor To Use with Pestilent Points Aspect
The best unique equipment to use with Pestilent Points Aspect in D4 is Andariel's Visage, which is a Unique Helm.
- All Stats
- Attack Speed
- Life Steal
- Poison Resistance
Best Aspects To Use with Pestilent Points Aspect
The best aspects to use with Pestilent Points Aspect in D4 is Aspect of Bursting Venoms, which is a Offensive Aspect and can only be used on Gloves, Offhand, 1H Weapon, 2H Weapon (+100%), Ring, Amulet (+50%) Equipment Slots.
Best Paragons To Use With Pestilent Points Aspect
The best paragon to use with Pestilent Points Aspect in D4 is Bane (Rogue), which is a Rare Glyph Node.
- Description:For every 5 Strength purchased within range, you deal +2 - 10% (0.4% Per Level) increased Poison damage.
- Radius Bonus:Poisoning damage effects have a 10% chance to deal double the amount of damage over their duration.
- Radius Requirement:25 Strength
- Description:For every 5 Intelligence purchased within range, you deal +2 - 10% (0.4% Per Level) increased damage to Poisoned targets.
- Radius Bonus:Poisoning damage effects last x33.3% longer.
- Radius Requirement:25 Intelligence
Best Skills To Use with Pestilent Points Aspect
You can have 4 armed traps out at once.