Diablo 4 Esu's Heirloom
The Diablo 4 Esu's Heirloom is a Unique Boots exclusive to the Sorceress class.
- Dodge Chance While Evading
- Movement Speed
- Movement Speed for X seconds on Elite Kill
- Shrine Buff Duration
- Reduced Duration of Enemy Slow
- Your Critical Strike Chance is increased by [20 - 30%] of your Movement Speed bonus.
- Sorceress Class Only
How To Get Esu's Heirloom
The Esu's Heirloom Unique Boots will only drop from Level 85+ Monsters.
You can further increase your chances of the Esu's Heirloom Drop by slaying in Nightmare Dungeons. Since these monster types have a higher drop rate of Unique Boots Equipment.
Best Builds To Use with Esu's Heirloom
We have a total of (1) builds that use the Esu's Heirloom Unique Boots. You can click/tap any Esu's Heirloom build below to view the complete Build.
Best Malignant Hearts To Use With Esu's Heirloom
The best malignant heart to use with Esu's Heirloom is Caged Heart of The Picana, which is a Vicious Type Socket.
Best Unique Weapons and Armor To Use with Esu's Heirloom
The best unique equipment to use with Esu's Heirloom in D4 is The Grandfather, which is a Unique Sword.
- Critical Strike Damage
- Maximum Life
- All Stats
- Ignores Durability Loss
Best Aspects To Use with Esu's Heirloom Unique Boots
Best Paragons To Use with Esu's Heirloom
The best paragon to use with Esu's Heirloom in D4 is Destruction, which is a Rare Glyph Node.
- Casting Fireball or Meteor increases the Critical Strike Chance of further casts of that Skill by +5% for 5 seconds, up to +15%. Additional stacks do not refresh this timer.
- Your Burning damage is increased by 40% of your Critical Strike Damage, further increased by 5% for every 20 Intelligence you have.
- Description:For every 5 Dexterity purchased within range, all damage you deal +2 - 10% (0.4% Per Level) increased Critical Strike Damage.
- Radius Bonus:Critical Strikes increase all damage the enemy takes from you by x2% for 10 seconds, up to x12%.
- Radius Requirement:25 Dexterity