Diablo 4 Flamescar
The Diablo 4 Flamescar is a Unique Wand exclusive to the Sorceress class.
- Lucky Hit Chance
- Damage to Burning Enemies
- Damage to Healthy Enemies
- Lucky Hit: Chance to Burn
- Ranks to Incinerate
- While Channeling Incinerate, you periodically shoot embers that are attracted to enemies, each dealing [X] Fire damage.
- Sorceress Class Only
Best Malignant Hearts To Use With Flamescar
The best malignant heart to use with Flamescar is Caged Heart of Revenge, which is a Brutal Type Socket.
Best Aspects To Use with Flamescar Unique Wand
Best Paragons To Use with Flamescar
The best paragon to use with Flamescar in D4 is Pyromaniac, which is a Rare Glyph Node.
- Description:Paragon nodes within range gain +15 - 75% (3% Per Level) bonus to their Fire damage and Damage Reduction modifiers.
- Radius Bonus:Every Pyromancy Skill you cast or every second you channel Incinerate increases your Fire damage by x2% for 6 seconds, up to x10%.
- Radius Requirement:25 Willpower
Best Skills To Use with Flamescar
The strongest skill synergy with the Flamescar Unique Wand in D4 are Incinerate, and there is also a strong passive synergy with .