Diablo 4 Aspect of Serration
The Diablo 4 Aspect of Serration is NOT a Codex Aspect, which means it can only be found on gear and then extracted.
How To Get Aspect of Serration
The Aspect of Serration is not a Codex which means you will have to find it and extract it from Legendary Equipment that will randomly drop from enemies. The Aspect of Serration has a chance to appear on the following equipment slots:
You can boost your chances of acquiring the Aspect of Serration by target farming monsters known to have a higher drop rate for the type of equipment where this aspect is typically found on. The following monster have a higher chance to drop equipment that can be found with the Aspect of Serration:
Best Malignant Hearts To Use With Aspect of Serration
The best malignant heart to use with Aspect of Serration is Caged Heart of The Picana, which is a Vicious Type Socket.
Best Unique Weapons and Armor To Use with Aspect of Serration
The best unique equipment to use with Aspect of Serration in D4 is Bloodless Scream, which is a Unique Scythe.
- Critical Strike Damage
- Maximum Life
- All Stats
- Ignores Durability Loss
- Life On Kill
- Darkness Skill Damage,Damage to Chilled Enemies
- Damage to Frozen Enemies
- Cold Resistance
Best Aspects To Use with Aspect of Serration
The best aspects to use with Aspect of Serration in D4 is Aspect of Torment, which is a Resource Aspect and can only be used on Ring Equipment Slots.
Best Paragons To Use With Aspect of Serration
The best paragon to use with Aspect of Serration in D4 is Essence, which is a Rare Glyph Node.
- Hitting enemies with Bone Skills increases your damage by 1% and your Maximum Essence by 3 for 8 seconds, stacks up to 7.5% increased damage and 22.5 Maximum Essence.
- Description:For every 5 Dexterity purchased within range, All damage deal +2 - 10% (0.4% Per Level) increased Critical Strike Damage.
- Radius Bonus:Critical Strikes deal x22% increased damage to enemies that are not Healthy.
- Radius Requirement:25 Dexterity