Diablo 4 Ultimate Skill Damage
The Diablo 4 Ultimate Skill Damage Stat Explained, what the Ultimate Skill Damage Stat does. We also list every Aspect, Unique Armor and Weapon, Skill, Paragon that affects the Ultimate Skill Damage Stat.
How does Ultimate Skill Damage work in D4
You can filter every Paragon, Skill, Aspect, Unique and Passive by Class using the dropdowns below. Keep in mind the filter will limit what you see if used, so only use if you want to view what affects that specific class
Best Malignant Hearts To Use With Ultimate Skill Damage
The best malignant heart to use with Ultimate Skill Damage in D4 is Caged Heart of Inexorable Force, which is a Devious Type Socket.
Best Unique Weapons and Armor That have Ultimate Skill Damage
The best unique equipment to use with the Ultimate Skill Damage stat in D4 is Rage of Harrogath, which is a Unique Chest Armor.
- Physical Damage
- Physical Critical Strike Chance Against Elites
- Damage Reduction From Bleeding Enemies
- Lightning Resistance
- Poison Resistance
- Damage while Shapeshifted
- Critical Strike Damage While in Werewolf Form
- Overpower Damage While in Werebear Form
- Ranks to Quickshift
Best Aspects To Use with Ultimate Skill Damage
The best aspects to use with the Ultimate Skill Damage Stat in D4 is Fastblood Aspect, which is a Resource Aspect and can only be used on Ring Equipment Slots.
Best Paragons To Use with Ultimate Skill Damage
The best paragon to use with the Ultimate Skill Damage stat in D4 is No Witnesses, which is a Legendary Board Node.
- Your Ultimate Skills deal 30% increased damage and grant you 10% increased damage for 20 seconds when cast.
- Description:For every 5 Intelligence purchased within range, Trap Skills deal +2.667 - 13.331% (0.5332% Per Level) increased damage.
- Radius Bonus:Non-Ultimate Trap Skills have x25% increased radius.
- Radius Requirement:25 Intelligence
- Description:For every 5 Willpower purchased within range, you deal +2 - 8% (0.3% Per Level) increased Bleeding damage.
- Radius Bonus:Killing a Bleeding enemy has a 10% chance to reduce the Cooldowns of your Non-Ultimate active Cooldowns by 1 second.
- Radius Requirement:25 Willpower