Diablo 4 Bleed
The Diablo 4 Bleed Stat Explained, what the Bleed Stat does. We also list every Aspect, Unique Armor and Weapon, Skill, Paragon that affects the Bleed Stat.
How does Bleed work in D4
You can filter every Paragon, Skill, Aspect, Unique and Passive by Class using the dropdowns below. Keep in mind the filter will limit what you see if used, so only use if you want to view what affects that specific class
Deals damage over time.
Equipment that can have Bleed
Best Builds To Use with Bleed Stat
We have a total of (1) builds that make use of the Bleed Stat. You can click/tap any Bleed build below to view the complete Build.
Best Unique Weapons and Armor That have Bleed
The best unique equipment to use with the Bleed stat in D4 is Rage of Harrogath, which is a Unique Chest Armor.
- Physical Damage
- Physical Critical Strike Chance Against Elites
- Damage Reduction From Bleeding Enemies
- Critical Strike Damage
- Damage with Two-Handed Slashing Weapons
- Damage Over Time
- Cooldown Reduction for Rupture
- Ranks to Rupture
Best Aspects To Use with Bleed
The best aspects to use with the Bleed Stat in D4 is Aspect of Anemia, which is a Utility Aspect and can only be used on Helm, Chest, Gloves, Boots, Shield, Amulet (+50%) Equipment Slots.
Best Paragons To Use with Bleed
The best paragon to use with the Bleed stat in D4 is Bloodfeeder, which is a Rare Glyph Node.
- Enemies that have been affected by your Bleeding for 3 or more seconds take 15% increased damage from you.
- Killing a Bleeding enemy has 10% chance to grant Berserking for 5 seconds.
- Description:For every 5 Willpower purchased within range, you deal +2 - 8% (0.3% Per Level) increased Bleeding damage.
- Radius Bonus:Killing a Bleeding enemy has a 10% chance to reduce the Cooldowns of your Non-Ultimate active Cooldowns by 1 second.
- Radius Requirement:25 Willpower
- Description:For every 5 Dexterity purchased within range, you deal +2 - 8% (0.3% Per Level) increased damage to Bleeding targets.
- Radius Bonus:You have 5% increased Critical Strike Chance against Bleeding enemies.
- Radius Requirement:25 Dexterity