Welcome to our World of Warcraft Classic Retribution Paladin Build Spec that can be used in PVP and PVE settings. Below we list the Best Race to use for the Retribution Spec and what Core Stats/Important Stats you should have for Retribution Paladin in Classic WoW 1.12. We also have the most important part to any guide and that’s the Retribution Paladin Talents you should level up to maximize the spec.
Retribution Paladin Best Race
These are the best and worst Races to use for the Retribution Paladin Spec Build we have made below, this is mostly based on the Best Race Traits that can benefit the Retribution Spec. In the case of Paladin, only Alliance can use this Class so it’s very limited.
- Best – Humans, Dwarves
- Average –
- Weak –
- Not Available – Night Elf, Orc, Tauren, Troll, Undead, Gnome
World of Warcraft Classic Best Retribution Paladin Build
Retribution Paladin Stat Build
These are what we recommend in terms of stats you should use for WoW Classic Retribution Paladin Builds in patch 1.12. Core Stats are a must have and are by far the most important stats for a Retribution Paladin Build, while Secondary Stats are really good and further improve on the builds overall strength. Lastly, we have Other Stats these can be useful but should only be picked up if none of the other stats are available.
- Core Stats [Critical Strike] – [Strength]
- Secondary Stats [Stamina] – [Agility]
- Other Stats [Intellect] – [Spell Damage] – [Mana Per 5 Seconds]
WoW Classic Retribution Paladin Talent Build Guide
Below we list which talents you should use in the Retribution Spec for Paladins to make the strongest Retribution Build in patch 1.12. You can use this build however you want, but it should be noted this is intended for PVP but players can use it in PVE however, Ret Pallys are known for doing little damage when it comes to PVE.
Strength and Weaknesses
Below we list some of the Pros and Cons / Strength and Weakness of the Paladin Class in general. This can further help you decide if this is the right class for your playstyle.
- Strength – Plate Wearer Class that can also cast healing spells.
- Strength – Strong Auras that can benefit Party members.
- Weakness – Does not have as many combat options as Warrior Class.
- Weakness – Cant equip as many weapon types as the Warrior Class