Diablo 4 Mana
The Diablo 4 Mana Stat Explained, what the Mana Stat does. We also list every Aspect, Unique Armor and Weapon, Skill, Paragon that affects the Mana Stat.
How does Mana work in D4
You can filter every Paragon, Skill, Aspect, Unique and Passive by Class using the dropdowns below. Keep in mind the filter will limit what you see if used, so only use if you want to view what affects that specific class
Mana is the primary resource for the sorceress class
Equipment that can have Mana
Best Malignant Hearts To Use With Mana
The best malignant heart to use with Mana in D4 is Caged Heart of Omnipower, which is a Wrathful Type Socket.
Best Unique Weapons and Armor That have Mana
The best unique equipment to use with the Mana stat in D4 is Staff of Lam Esen, which is a Unique Staff.
- Damage to Crowd Controlled Enemies
- Lightning Damage
- Damage to Injured Enemies
- Mana On Kill
- Ranks to Charged Bolts
Best Aspects To Use with Mana
The best aspects to use with the Mana Stat in D4 is Prodigy's Aspect, which is a Resource Aspect and can only be used on Ring Equipment Slots.
Best Paragons To Use with Mana
The best paragon to use with the Mana stat in D4 is Elemental Summoner, which is a Legendary Board Node.
- Stunning Close Enemies restores 10 Mana.
- Your Conjuration Skills have a 5% reduced Cooldown or Mana cost per Conjuration Skill you have equipped.
- Description:Grants +25 - 125% (5% Per Level) bonus to all Rare nodes within range.
- Radius Bonus:You take reduced damage the less Mana you have, up to 25%.
- Radius Requirement:25 Willpower
- Description:Grants +30 - 150% (6% Per Level) bonus to all Magic nodes within range.
- Radius Bonus:After spending 50 Mana, you deal x6.7% increased damage and gain 6.7% increased Mana Regeneration for 3 seconds.
- Radius Requirement:40 Intelligence