Diablo 4 Hemorrhage
The Diablo 4 Hemorrhage is a Physical Damage Basic Necromancer Skill with a lucky hit chance of 35%. You can upgrade to Enhanced Hemorrhage, and then the last upgrade you will choose between Acolyte's Hemorrhage or Initiate's Hemorrhage.
Hemorrhage Stats and Upgrades
Best Unique Weapons and Armor To Use with Hemorrhage
The best unique equipment to use with Hemorrhage skill in D4 is Blood Artisan's Cuirass, which is a Unique Chest Armor.
- Damage for X Seconds After Picking Up a Blood Orb (?)
- Blood Orb Healing
- Ranks to Bone Spirit
Best Aspects To Use with Hemorrhage
The best aspects to use with Hemorrhage skill in D4 is Aspect of the Embalmer, which is a Defensive Aspect and can only be used on Helm, Chest, Pants, Shield, Amulet (+50%) Equipment Slots.
Best Paragons To Use with Hemorrhage
The best paragon to use with Hemorrhage skill in D4 is Blood Begets Blood, which is a Legendary Board Node.
- Blood Orbs grant 5% increased damage, up to 15%, for 5 seconds.
- Description:Grants +30 - 150% (6% Per Level) bonus to all Magic nodes within range.
- Radius Bonus:Blood Orbs Fortify you for 6.7% of your Maximum Life.
- Radius Requirement:40 Intelligence