Diablo 4 Fury
The Diablo 4 Fury Stat Explained, what the Fury Stat does. We also list every Aspect, Unique Armor and Weapon, Skill, Paragon that affects the Fury Stat.
How does Fury work in D4
You can filter every Paragon, Skill, Aspect, Unique and Passive by Class using the dropdowns below. Keep in mind the filter will limit what you see if used, so only use if you want to view what affects that specific class
Fury is the primary resource for the barbarian class
Equipment that can have Fury
Best Malignant Hearts To Use With Fury
The best malignant heart to use with Fury in D4 is Caged Heart of Focused Rage, which is a Vicious Type Socket.
Best Unique Weapons and Armor That have Fury
The best unique equipment to use with the Fury stat in D4 is 100,000 Steps, which is a Unique Boots.
- Attack Speed
- Lucky Hit Chance
- Fury On Kill
- Ranks to Whirlwind
- Critical Strike Damage
- Damage with Dual-Wielded Weapons
- Damage to Close Enemies
- Physical Damage
- Lucky Hit: Up to a 5% Chance to Restore Primary Resource
- bonus Evade charges
- Damage When Swapping Weapons
- Bonus Movement Speed
- Ranks to Ground Stomp
Best Aspects To Use with Fury
The best aspects to use with the Fury Stat in D4 is Aspect of Echoing Fury, which is a Resource Aspect and can only be used on Ring Equipment Slots.
Best Paragons To Use with Fury
The best paragon to use with the Fury stat in D4 is Warbringer, which is a Legendary Board Node.
- For every 75 Fury you spend, gain 20% of your Maximum Life as Fortify.
- Swapping weapons grants you 3 Fury.
- Description:For every 5 Strength purchased within range, you deal +2 - 8% (0.3% Per Level) increased damage while wielding a Sword.
- Radius Bonus:While wielding a Sword, you gain 3 Fury when you kill an enemy.
- Radius Requirement:40 Strength
- Description:For every 5 Dexterity purchased within range, All damage deal +1.5 - 7.5% (0.3% Per Level) increased Critical Strike Damage.
- Radius Bonus:Skills that Critically Strike generate 3 Fury.
- Radius Requirement:25 Dexterity