×

How does Frozen work in D4

You can filter every Paragon, Skill, Aspect, Unique and Passive by Class using the dropdowns below. Keep in mind the filter will limit what you see if used, so only use if you want to view what affects that specific class

Frozen Effect
Stat Effect
Frozen
Enemies cannot move or attack. Enemies can be Frozen by repeatedly chilling them.
Equipment that can have Frozen

Best Builds To Use with Frozen Stat

We have a total of (2) builds that make use of the Frozen Stat. You can click/tap any Frozen build below to view the complete Build.

Best Aspects To Use with Frozen

The best aspects to use with the Frozen Stat in D4 is Aspect of Control, which is a Offensive Aspect and can only be used on Gloves, Offhand, 1H Weapon, 2H Weapon (+100%), Ring, Amulet (+50%) Equipment Slots.

Aspect of Control
SorceressOffensive
Codex
A
Good Synergy
You deal [25-35%] more damage to Immobilized, Stunned, or Frozen enemies.
Aspect of Noxious Ice
RogueUtility
C
Good Synergy
Chilled enemies Poisoned by Poison Imbuement will be further Chilled for 20% per second. You deal [14-29%] additional Poison damage to Frozen enemies.
Frostbitten Aspect
RogueUtility
D
Good Synergy
Chilled enemies hit by your Grenade Skills have a chance equal to double your Critical Strike Chance to be instantly Frozen for 2 seconds. You deal [10-25%] increased Critical Strike Damage against Frozen enemies.
Glacial Aspect
SorceressOffensive
D
Good Synergy
When you cast Blizzard it will periodically spawn exploding Ice Spikes that deal [.25-.35] damage. Your Ice Spikes deal [15%] increased damage to Frozen enemies.
Icy Alchemist's Aspect
RogueOffensive
D
Good Synergy
Lucky Hit: Damaging a Chilled or Frozen enemy with a Shadow Imbued Skill has up to a 75% chance to release an explosion that deals [X] Cold damage to the target and surround enemies, Chilling them for 25%.
Aspect of Frozen Orbit
SorceressOffensive
?
Good Synergy
Frozen Orb stays in place after reaching its destination and explodes 2 additional times for [30-40%] of its damage.
Shattered Aspect
SorceressOffensive
?
Good Synergy
Explosions from the Shatter Key Passive deal [30-40%] increased damage if enemies die while Frozen.
Snap Frozen Aspect
RogueDefensive
?
Good Synergy
Each Chilled or Frozen enemy you Evade through grants you a Barrier that absorbs [X] damage for 5 seconds, absorbing up to a maximum of [X] damage.

Best Paragons To Use with Frozen

The best paragon to use with the Frozen stat in D4 is Icefall, which is a Legendary Board Node.

Icefall
SorceressLegendary Board
C
Good Synergy
  • Killing a Frozen enemy grants you 15% of your Maximum Life as a Barrier for 5 seconds.
Electrocute
SorceressRare Glyph
B
Good Synergy
  • Description:
    Paragon nodes within range gain +15 - 75% (3% Per Level) bonus to their Lightning damage and Damage Reduction modifiers.
  • Radius Bonus:
    Your Lightning damage has a +5% increased chance to Critically Strike enemies who are Stunned, Immobilized, or Frozen.
  • Radius Requirement:
    25 Dexterity
Frostbite
SorceressRare Glyph
C
Good Synergy
  • Description:
    For every 5 Willpower purchased within range, you deal +3 - 15% (0.6% Per Level) increased damage to Chilled targets.
  • Radius Bonus:
    Enemies deal 13.3% reduced damage to you for 5 seconds after they are no longer Frozen.
  • Radius Requirement:
    25 Willpower
Control (Necromancer)
NecromancerRare Glyph
S
Good Synergy
  • Description:
    For every 5 Intelligence purchased within range, you deal +3 - 15% (0.6% Per Level) increased damage to Crowd Controlled targets.
  • Radius Bonus:
    You and your Minions deal x10% increased damage to Slowed or Chilled enemies or, instead, x20% increased damage to Stunned or Frozen enemies.
  • Radius Requirement:
    40 Intelligence
Control (Rogue)
RogueRare Glyph
S
Good Synergy
  • Description:
    For every 5 Intelligence purchased within range, you deal +3 - 15% (0.6% Per Level) increased damage to Crowd Controlled targets.
  • Radius Bonus:
    You deal x10% increased damage to Slowed or Chilled enemies or, instead, x20% increased damage to Stunned or Frozen enemies.
  • Radius Requirement:
    25 Intelligence
Control (Sorceress)
SorceressRare Glyph
S
Good Synergy
  • Description:
    For every 5 Dexterity purchased within range, you deal +3 - 15% (0.6% Per Level) increased damage to Crowd Controlled targets.
  • Radius Bonus:
    You deal x10% increased damage to Slowed or Chilled enemies or, instead, x20% increased damage to Stunned or Frozen enemies.
  • Radius Requirement:
    25 Dexterity

Popular Guides

advertisement