Diablo 4 Crackling Energy
The Diablo 4 Crackling Energy Stat Explained, what the Crackling Energy Stat does. We also list every Aspect, Unique Armor and Weapon, Skill, Paragon that affects the Crackling Energy Stat.
How does Crackling Energy work in D4
You can filter every Paragon, Skill, Aspect, Unique and Passive by Class using the dropdowns below. Keep in mind the filter will limit what you see if used, so only use if you want to view what affects that specific class
Periodically damages nearby enemies when picked up.
Equipment that can have Crackling Energy
Best Unique Weapons and Armor That have Crackling Energy
The best unique equipment to use with the Crackling Energy stat in D4 is Esadora's Overflowing Cameo, which is a Unique Amulet.
- Resistance to All Elements
- Non-Physical Damage
- Crackling Energy Damage
- Ranks to Shocking Impact
- Movement Speed
- Cooldown Reduction
- Crowd Control Duration Bonus
- Maximum Energy
- Damage to Distant Enemies
- Marksman Skill Damage
- Critical Strike Damage
- Ranks to Exploit
Best Aspects To Use with Crackling Energy
The best aspects to use with the Crackling Energy Stat in D4 is Aspect of Abundant Energy, which is a Offensive Aspect and can only be used on Gloves, Offhand, 1H Weapon, 2H Weapon (+100%), Ring, Amulet (+50%) Equipment Slots.
Best Paragons To Use with Crackling Energy
The best paragon to use with the Crackling Energy stat in D4 is Charged, which is a Rare Glyph Node.
- Crackling Energy has a 25% chance to not consume a Charge when triggered. Crackling Energy's damage is increased by 2% per 20 total Intelligence you have.
- Description:For every 5 Intelligence purchased within range, Crackling Energy deals +4 - 20% (0.8% Per Level) increased damage.
- Radius Bonus:Picking up Crackling Energy grants you x5% increased damage for 5 seconds, up to x15%.
- Radius Requirement:40 Intelligence
- Description:Grants +30 - 150% (6% Per Level) bonus to all Magic nodes within range.
- Radius Bonus:When you cast an Agility Skill, you gain x9% increased Energy Regeneration for 6 seconds.
- Radius Requirement:40 Dexterity
- Description:For every 5 Intelligence purchased within range, all damage you deal +2 - 10% (0.4% Per Level) increased Critical Strike Damage.
- Radius Bonus:Skills that Critically Strike restore 12% of their Energy cost.
- Radius Requirement:25 Intelligence