Diablo 4 Coldbringer's Aspect
The Diablo 4 Coldbringer's Aspect is NOT a Codex Aspect, which means it can only be found on gear and then extracted.
How To Get Coldbringer's Aspect
The Coldbringer's Aspect is not a Codex which means you will have to find it and extract it from Legendary Equipment that will randomly drop from enemies. The Coldbringer's Aspect has a chance to appear on the following equipment slots:
You can boost your chances of acquiring the Coldbringer's Aspect by target farming monsters known to have a higher drop rate for the type of equipment where this aspect is typically found on. The following monster have a higher chance to drop equipment that can be found with the Coldbringer's Aspect:
Best Malignant Hearts To Use With Coldbringer's Aspect
The best malignant heart to use with Coldbringer's Aspect is Caged Heart of Frozen Terror, which is a Devious Type Socket.
Best Unique Weapons and Armor To Use with Coldbringer's Aspect
The best unique equipment to use with Coldbringer's Aspect in D4 is Bloodless Scream, which is a Unique Scythe.
- Dodge Chance While Evading
- Movement Speed
- Crowd Control Duration
- Reduced Duration of Enemy Slow
- Cold Resistance
- Life On Kill
- Darkness Skill Damage,Damage to Chilled Enemies
- Damage to Frozen Enemies
- Cold Resistance
Best Aspects To Use with Coldbringer's Aspect
The best aspects to use with Coldbringer's Aspect in D4 is Craven Aspect, which is a Mobility Aspect and can only be used on Boots, Amulet (+50%) Equipment Slots.
Best Paragons To Use With Coldbringer's Aspect
The best paragon to use with Coldbringer's Aspect in D4 is Control (Necromancer), which is a Rare Glyph Node.
- Description:For every 5 Intelligence purchased within range, you deal +3 - 15% (0.6% Per Level) increased damage to Crowd Controlled targets.
- Radius Bonus:You and your Minions deal x10% increased damage to Slowed or Chilled enemies or, instead, x20% increased damage to Stunned or Frozen enemies.
- Radius Requirement:40 Intelligence