Diablo 4 Ball Lightning
The Diablo 4 Ball Lightning is a Lightning Damage Mastery Sorceress Skill with a lucky hit chance of 5%. You can upgrade to Enhanced Ball Lightning, and then the last upgrade you will choose between Mage's Ball Lightning or Wizard's Ball Lightning.
Ball Lightning Stats and Upgrades
Best Builds To Use with Ball Lightning
We have a total of (3) builds that use the Sorceress Ball Lightning Skill. You can view the best Ball Lightning builds below and the complete guide by Clicking/Tapping them.
Best Unique Weapons and Armor To Use with Ball Lightning
The best unique equipment to use with Ball Lightning skill in D4 is The Butcher's Cleaver, which is a Unique Axe.
- Damage to Healthy Enemies
- Damage to Crowd Controlled Enemies
- Critical Strike Damage
- Critical Strike Chance Against Injured Enemies
- Damage to Injured Enemies
Best Aspects To Use with Ball Lightning
The best aspects to use with Ball Lightning skill in D4 is Gravitational Aspect, which is a Offensive Aspect and can only be used on Gloves, Offhand, 1H Weapon, 2H Weapon (+100%), Ring, Amulet (+50%) Equipment Slots.
Best Paragons To Use with Ball Lightning
The best paragon to use with Ball Lightning skill in D4 is Control (Sorceress), which is a Rare Glyph Node.
- Description:For every 5 Dexterity purchased within range, you deal +3 - 15% (0.6% Per Level) increased damage to Crowd Controlled targets.
- Radius Bonus:You deal x10% increased damage to Slowed or Chilled enemies or, instead, x20% increased damage to Stunned or Frozen enemies.
- Radius Requirement:25 Dexterity