Diablo 4 Armor
The Diablo 4 Armor Stat Explained, what the Armor Stat does. We also list every Aspect, Unique Armor and Weapon, Skill, Paragon that affects the Armor Stat.
How does Armor work in D4
You can filter every Paragon, Skill, Aspect, Unique and Passive by Class using the dropdowns below. Keep in mind the filter will limit what you see if used, so only use if you want to view what affects that specific class
Reduces incoming Physical damage taken. This applies to both direct Physical damage and Bleeding damage over time.
Non-Physical damage taken is partially reduced according to your Armor Contribution.
Equipment that can have Armor
Best Malignant Hearts To Use With Armor
The best malignant heart to use with Armor in D4 is Caged Heart of The Agitated Winds, which is a Brutal Type Socket.
Best Unique Weapons and Armor That have Armor
The best unique equipment to use with the Armor stat in D4 is Insatiable Fury, which is a Unique Chest Armor.
- Damage for X Seconds After Picking Up a Blood Orb (?)
- Blood Orb Healing
- Ranks to Bone Spirit
- Physical Damage
- Critical Strike Damage for Bone Skills
- Maximum Essence
- Physical Damage
- Overpower Damage
- Damage Reduction While Fortified
- Armor While in Werebear Form
Best Aspects To Use with Armor
The best aspects to use with the Armor Stat in D4 is Aspect of Disobedience, which is a Defensive Aspect and can only be used on Helm, Chest, Pants, Shield, Amulet (+50%) Equipment Slots.
Best Paragons To Use with Armor
The best paragon to use with the Armor stat in D4 is Warrior, which is a Rare Glyph Node.
- Description:For every 5 Dexterity purchased within range, Skeletal Warriors deal +4 - 20% (0.8% Per Level) increased damage.
- Radius Bonus:Skeletal Warriors gain +20% increased Armor.
- Radius Requirement:25 Dexterity