Diablo 4 Fire Bolt
The Diablo 4 Fire Bolt is a Fire Damage Basic Sorceress Skill with a lucky hit chance of 35%. You can upgrade to Enhanced Fire Bolt, and then the last upgrade you will choose between Flickering Fire Bolt or Glinting Fire Bolt.
Fire Bolt Stats and Upgrades
Best Aspects To Use with Fire Bolt
The best aspects to use with Fire Bolt skill in D4 is Aspect of Engulfing Flames, which is a Offensive Aspect and can only be used on Gloves, Offhand, 1H Weapon, 2H Weapon (+100%), Ring, Amulet (+50%) Equipment Slots.
Best Paragons To Use with Fire Bolt
The best paragon to use with Fire Bolt skill in D4 is Torch, which is a Rare Glyph Node.
- Your Burning damage is increased by 40% of your Critical Strike Damage, further increased by 5% for every 20 Intelligence you have.
- Description:For every 5 Dexterity purchased within range, you deal +2 - 10% (0.4% Per Level) increased damage to Burning targets.
- Radius Bonus:You deal x10% increased direct damage to Burning enemies.
- Radius Requirement:25 Dexterity
- Description:For every 5 Willpower purchased within range, you deal +2 - 10% (0.4% Per Level) increased Burning damage.
- Radius Bonus:You deal x2.5% increased damage per Nearby Burning enemy, up to x12.5%.
- Radius Requirement:25 Willpower
Best Skills and Passives To Use with Fire Bolt
The best skills to use with the Fire Bolt skill in D4 is Inferno, and there is also a strong passive synergy with Devouring Blaze.
While Flame Shield is active, you are Immune.